Wish-List.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Birthday, Graduation, and Christmas, oh my! Call me crazy, but I think I see some gift opportunities on my horizon! :) While I won't turn down a pretty purse or some badass boots, I'll be completely honest -- I don't like any day that is centered around me. I would rather spend my birthday in a cave. And while I love and appreciate your kind words throughout the day, I just get overwhelmed way too easily. One thing I don't think I've mentioned is how much I loathe surprises. I've never really been a fan. It all started when I was a kid playing hide-and-go-seek. The suspense would make me pee myself. It carried on into my teenage years when my friends would get thrown surprise parties. I would almost always miss the grand entrance, because of my frequent trips to the bathroom. And the one time my parents threw me a surprise 16th birthday party, I shelled up like a turtle would. Too much attention is not a good thing with me. So naturally, this time of year gives me anxiety. But I digress.

I have been known to make a quick list and fork it over to my mom, who in turn shares it with whoever is interested in buying me something. Because one thing I hate nearly as much as surprises is that god-awful question, "What do you want for your birthday?!" Uhm, "I want you to never ask me that question again.." is not an appropriate answer. So I avoid it at all costs. So the other night I had some time to browse the Internet, and I got to thinking that putting together a blog post (that I know my family will see) would be a good way to share my birthday/graduation/Christmas wish-list. Then all questions will be answered.

Badda bing. Badda boom.

My parents have been known to sling a car into my life at random times. Love their e-bay obsession hearts. And I wouldn't be opposed to taking a trip to wherever this picture was taken. That landscape, I die.

post signature

22 comments:

  1. I love those boots! I found some similar but in black at Old Navy on black friday for $24! YAY! I want that vest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are delicious. I love them. I wouldn't be opposed to Taylor's older brother (if he has one).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just want your wishlist as mine! haha. Taylor Lautner? Oh yeah... I literally almost died (it felt like) when watching Breaking Dawn Part 2...I have some heart problems, and I am pretty sure my heart skipped like 60 times during the movie, and the end of the movie made me realize I will be alone forever. haha. But for real, I will take Taylor or Edward, not being choosy! : )

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you included Taylor in this. You're too funny.

    I have a friend who despises surprises too! She has even gotten into fights with her husband over him surprising her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would love me as a friend i suck at keeping surprises but hey a new car doesnt sound too shabby?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have all of that as well? esp Taylor & THOSE BOOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally forgot to put J. Lawrence in her bikini on here. I will assume it was a mistake.

    btw when is your bday? Mine is the 18th of Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought those boots last cyber-monday actually!! Love them & you will too!

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots! And that ring is sooo pretty. Haha I put some really expensive stuff on my list too - just in case (in case my husband wins the lottery maybe?). Hey you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i HATE surprises too, but i LOVE those boots! they might be an acceptable surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahhaa this literally makes me laugh out loud. especially because i know your family personally. so funny. i absolutely love you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those boots AND Taylor Lautner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the watch! I get uncomfortable on holidays with gifts as well...I always feel like my reactions aren't kind enough! Here's to you getting your wishlist and Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that watch!! I have Christmas and a birthday coming up and have been working on my wishlist! It must be wishlist day because Floyd has his up over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Taylor would make the perfect stocking stuffer ;)
    Love your ideas! I want those boots. Get in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty sure I laughed out loud when I scrolled down and saw that Taylor Lautner was on your wish list haha.

    I love those boots and have had my eye on them forever but I have annoyingly muscular calves so I have some issues with tall boots :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. lololol mom and i were online shopping a few nights ago and i said oh we should look at laurens blog surely shes posted something she wants

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL love Taylor. That man is God's gift to women.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great wishes! You have an amazing style!

    Wanna follow each other?
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have those boots and I seriously wear them like every day :) my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So, I'm just going to take your wish list and post it on my blog for my family and hubs....um-K?

    great choices...loving that stack of rings. I might for reals have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. In loooooooooove with those boots in the first picture. I don't even let myself pretend to have that much money ... I can't even imagine! I would be afraid I'd have no real friends after. :/

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.