WILW Volume 7.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
   Nicholas Sparks       

I'm loving that tomorrow is November 15th, which means Breaking Dawn Part 2 comes out. I'm like a lush in a liquor store when it comes to this saga. So let's be real, I've been keeping up with about everything Twilight lately. I have watched all the talk show appearances - my favorite being Ellen, of course. I love when she invites the cast to be on her show!


Entertainment weekly has also provided me with still shots from the movie. Thank you, EW!


Let's not forget the premiere in LA. The final premiere for these guys. And for the fans. I always hate to see a good thing end. But that's life. Here's a shot of Kristen from the premiere. As always, she's flawless. She clenches the Most Perfect Human Being award, yet again.


This post was inspired by This Kind of Love. What are you loving lately?

post signature

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Friday night! Loved this post...I'm going home to youtube the Ellen interviews:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I watched the Ellen interview! God I love that woman and those two men SO much. Wayyyyy too excited for the film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caaaaaaan't wait to see this! Kristen is absolutely gorgeous, and Edward is dreamy...why can't we all just be living in their world? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha You're adorable. I can't wait to read your review of it! Also the Ellen interviews were hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so excited
    i love ellen and her interview;
    taylor can def take his shirt off

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that Nicholas Sparks quote! It's so true. Visiting from What I'm Loving Wednesday.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffany22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO EXCITED! Love Ellen. I loved Peter's dance he did on the show. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very impressed with how beautiful Kristen Stewart is now! :)

    If you have time, I would love for you to enter my giveaway :)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen Breaking Dawn yet, but I can't wait to!!
    xox, Pam
    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.