Monday.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mondays hate me.

I'm trying to get as much of my school work done before the end of the semester creeps up on me. Oh, wait.. It already has! The last day of class is December 3rd; I can't believe it. I have finalized my graduation invitations and it just seems so surreal. I cannot wait to walk across that stage! Not necessarily the walking in front of hundreds, possibly thousands, of people part - I'm far too clumsy to look forward to that. I'm more excited to be on the other side, figuratively. Graduated. With a degree. Ready to join the real world. That part.

As for this past weekend, it was a bit stuffy for me. While I thoroughly enjoyed spending time outside, reveling in the beautiful weather, and watching football, I was also sneezing and sniffling every three point five seconds. I took some medicine last night that had me passed out before The Walking Dead was even over. Sinful, I know. Thank the Lord for OnDemand. I also ate my weight in cheese and cereal this weekend. But not together, of course.

As for blogging, I may not be as "regular" as I have been. But with good reason. Thanksgiving is Thursday, projects are due next week, and tests the week after that. Birthday, graduation, and Christmas, too. It will all be here before we know it. So soak up every moment. Cherish these times, because they will be gone in the blink of an eye.


For the record, I'm THANKFUL for all of you!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. beautiful picture. I hope you have a wonderful time with everything coming up in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, getting so close to graduation :) What an exciting time of your life! Keep doing what you do. Your determination is inspiring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so close to the end!! It will all be 110% worth it when you walk across that stage. {Bonus points if you don't trip and make a fool of yourself, because that definitely happened to someone at mine. Thankfully not me!} :)

    Also, story of my life EVERY weekend that I "ate my weight in cheese." Nomnom.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.