Insta v.13.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, 
and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, 
and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; 
so, let us all be thankful.

 Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
  Melodie Beattie        

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Austin makes my heart smile.
    So does that sushi. Nom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful quote! And I love that you sort your M&M's. I'm totally guilty of that too!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin is such a cutie and your dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that you in the second row of photos? You are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin is so cute and I hope you saved the blue M&M's for last...they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sushi dish decor! :-) I'll do it next time I make rolls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. taylor = yum.
    so does that sushi.

    but i'm mostly obsessed with your glasses!

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.