Insta v.12

Monday, November 12, 2012

“You are equipped with strong bodies and educated minds. Add to these an unshakable faith in a divine providence and you have the tools by which you may build a successful life. Make each day your masterpiece and live so nobly that you may witness honestly each day: Whatever came to your hands this day, you did it to the best of your ability”
   Harold B. Lee        

See that girl up there that I'm with? That just so happens to be Alexa from Southern Living, Our Way. She and her husband, Glenn, were in Knoxville this weekend. So what we did we do? We met up, took Fireball shots, and danced like maniacs. It was a damn good time! Go say "hi".
post signature

12 comments:

  1. I really can't get over Bailey's ears. She is so pretty!

    And yayyyy for bloggers in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pics - per the usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top right picture is nothing short of amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this quote! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, yay for blog dates!! Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have mentioned probably 6-7 times that I just want to be friends with you already! I mean...I want to hang out. Your life is rather beautiful. And your dog is stinkin cute. Oh, and you're a beauty. Can it get any better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you via Alexa's blog. Those are some seriously cute pups! Come follow me over at
    http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could those pups be any cuter?? Love the insta posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what sweet puppies! & I love the picture of you and Alexa with the pretty sparkly bokeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lauren! Found you via Travel Babbles and love your blog and your personality! Btw your dog is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot get over how awesome your blog looks!

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.