Friday's Letters v.3.

Friday, November 16, 2012

First and foremost. Dear Breaking Dawn Part 2; I was blown away. I've never been so close to my heart stopping and becoming an actual vampire until I saw that battle scene. Helloooo anxiety. I truly am so sad to see this saga end. I have fallen head over heels for these characters. But I am looking forward to seeing where life takes them from here! Dear Weekend; I wouldn't hate it if you were filled with chilly weather, football, Sam Adams, and bonfires. Dear Austin; You're going to make me ride roller coasters all day today, aren't you? Dear 'The New Adventures of Old Christine'; You currently have me laughing my ass off. And you are distracting me from my blogging. Please, continue. Dear Painting With A Twist; I have just recently discovered your awesomeness. Drinking wine while painting is quickly going to become a habit, I am sure of it.


Friday's Letters was inspired by Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds. Go join the fun!

post signature

15 comments:

  1. I cant wait to go and see twilight this weekend, so pumped!!! Drinking and painting so hand in hand! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is super cute! who designed it? And i'm a wine girl myself. i love the little things that make your soul sing! happy weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to follow your blog and now I just realized that I wasn't anymore. NOT COOL BLOGGER! I'm back now though, no worries! Lady date VERY SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love your letters. I am just picking random people to read and enjoy. I just joined the link up but you seem like a pro. Beautiful painting. I can paint but have not in a while. Nice to meet you. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam Adams + Bonfires...Great weekend indeed! Have fun and your paintings are just superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have wanted to do a wine/painting class for a LONG time but have not gotten myself to go yet. Looks like a lot of fun and your painting is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, when I mix whine and paint, none of the paint makes it to the canvas haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to a sip and paint class tonight and I am SO excited. I also cannot wait to see Breaking Dawn part two..I just need to find a baby sitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Painting + Wine sounds like an amazing way to spend an evening! Pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BD2 was so unbelievably good. The battle scene.. the twist at the end.. I held my breath and let out several huge gasps. They wrapped it all up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If that is your weekend I am so jealous!! Sounds amaaaaazing!! And I have got to get my butt to see Breaking Dawn Part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AH! My thoughts exactly on breaking dawn. There were tears, shouts of profanity, and my heart literally palpitating during that scene. And then more tears during the montage and that "a thousand years, part 2" holy cow, my throat is tightening just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reruns of New Adventures of Old Christine are HILARIOUS. what do you know, something else we have in common. And just wait til you see the second movie in the Hunger Games trilogy. THAT will take your breath away. But you know I am a fan of Katniss over whatsherbutt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love New Adventures of Old Christine. Hysterical show!

    I haven't seen any of the Twilight movies or read the books, buuuuuut I may have to, just to know what all the hype was about, after all.

    Found you from the blog hop. Newest follower, girl!

    Swing by if you can!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just became your newest follower and I'm really happy to have found your blog! I have an older sister who has down syndrome and so I too have a huge heart for these kids!!!

    ~Maggie (Sweet Peas and Lucky Honey)

    http://echosoftheheartdobeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.