Friday's Letters v.2.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Lauren; The best lessons about life you will learn as you go. If there is one thing you should know about life is that you only have one. And you're living it right now. Keep these tidbits in mind: Things won't always be so complicated. When you have realized your capabilities, you'll go far. Don't be surprised when people throw ration to the wind. Skill and luck is the recipe to success. Life is a blend of precious moments. Pay attention to the inconsequential ones, they matter. Life is not a competition or a race, but a journey. Don't be afraid to go against the common way of thinking. Life is about taking your own initiatives. Don't fear failure, but instead fear conformity. Never stop searching for a purpose, because the meaning of your life depends on it. If you like being inspired, try inspiring others. Never settle for anything less than you deserve. You can't fail if you're moving toward something. You only fail if you quit. Never lose faith. It's the only thing that propels you forward. Build lifelong relationships. Quality is far more important than quantity. Getting out of your comfort zone will make you feel alive. Don't worry about things you cannot change and focus on the ones you can. Dear Heart; Speak to me an unwavering truth. I need to be convinced of what you feel. My decisions rely on you and I trust you have only the best of intentions. Dear November; You may the be the month of "giving thanks", but let's not forget to be thankful every other month of the year. Dear Lebron James; You make me go weak in the knees. Dear Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack; Boy, you are amazing! I shouldn't be surprised, though, because every other soundtrack is bomb. Dear Weekend; I can't wait to see what you have in store for me! Your weather will be fantastic, so I expect a lot of outside play! Dear Knoxville; Your sunsets leave me speechless.


Friday's Letters was inspired by Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds. Go join the fun!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Hubby and I are in Knoxville this weekend for the UT game... Feels like home!! Another beautifully written post, girl :)

    Southern Living, Our Way ~ www.alexaandglenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your letter to yourself is so beautiful!! And yes, I love that everyone gets thankful in November, but let's do it ALL year round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunset and love the letter, too. Your blog has been a blessing to me today, especially the parts about your brother :) Have fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. And your blog is so fun to read. Excited to start following :) -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a way with words..great post today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Lauren too! :) Love your blog! So glad I found it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post - your writing is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the BD2 soundtrack downloaded, but haven't listened to it yet. I should be able to finally get a good listen at work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.