Forever.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seven months ago, our triangular relationship seemed impossible, three different kinds of heartbreak that could not be avoided. Now everything was in perfect balance. It seemed hideously ironic that the puzzle pieces would fit together just in time to be destroyed. 

I couldn’t speak anymore. 
I lifted my head 
and kissed him with a passion 
that might possibly set the forest on fire. 
I wouldn’t have noticed.


Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

Happy 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' day!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Happy Breaking Dawn day, girl! I can't wait to watch : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day! I'll be there tomorrow night:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little tribute!!! I cannot waitttt to see it! Obsessed is an understatement for this gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously beautiful. And I love your obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and my roomie, she loves Twilight! I might have to see the movies one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see it Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so good!!! I should be able to see it a 2nd time on Saturday. Can't wait. The 2nd time is always better.

    ReplyDelete

I love you guys.